<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Sunday, August 13, 2006 @ 10:09 AM

:D
I'm so nice to come and blog today :]
AHHHH,woke up real early. I think around eightAM or something and went back to sleep and wake at twelevePM.Started drawing and sketching my bloody shoe,took me like gazillion years to finish one piece of drawing! & He called. RINGS! Rubbish-ed & rubbish-ed Hahah. Anyway, i draw and draw for like two hours and went to eat some ice cream to reward myself! Bwahahahs.
I'm nuts, and yes, My throat IS getting worst! But whatever lar, so i got sick of drawing and decided to do my mockingbird thingy! MAYCOMB TRIBUNE! eeks! Don't know how long have i own mdm kaur man,bet she's crying out now. tsks.
So i spent one hour doing half of it.Yepyep, and went out for dinner! :D Yay,ate this fried super oily& crispy chicken rice! wheeeets! SUPER YUMYUM :D It's been ages since i last ate that.
SO YAR, finished dinner rushed home again to continue my mockingbird thingy. But then the usual lazy and typical me just goof-ed around & went on msn.To hear that something cocked up between Dickhead & Hugetits.So adeline came to da rescue! *woosh!* Hahahs, yeah & they're both fine now :) Dickhead can't help but to thank me repeatedly :D I know i'm good with such stuff. TSKTSK.EGO! :D So i slackslack awhile and scolded him for wasting a total time of one hour and six minutes on helping him.Branehneh >:(
So yupyup, i went to drink some coffee and lie on my bed.I didn't expect it to have sucha fast effect! As in,I COULDN'T HIT THE SACK AT ALL ! :/ so i got irritated and started eating biscuits :D and yeah went to lie down & Woosh,fell asleep :) But like 15minutes later i woke up again.IRRITATING :( I really can't sleep.And i don't wish to until i've finish my mockingbird shit stuff :/ SIGH, i lead a sad childhood. (yes,imma child) OHYAR, Rossie mama called. :D
Weirdddd, he asked me bout' maths file, LIKE HOW WOULD I KNOW? Yeah, but i know :D
heehee.so rubbished with him as well. :) and yadayada, im here sittin' infront of the computer.
Currently,flirting with agatha :D wheets. & YAY, im buying tickets to the festpiel! :D
Can't wait :) Getting one for Aery as well :D cooooool.
So yah, guess i'm gonna carry on with my stupid project!
:D


They see me rollin'
They hatin'
Patrollin' they tryna catch me ridin' dirty.